Smith Vantage MIPS Snow Helmet
Smith Optics Unisex Adult Vantage MIPS Snow Sports Helmet – Matte Black XLarge (63-67CM)The Smith Vantage MIPS Snow Helmet is a hybrid snow helmet best used for high-impact snow sports such as skiing and snowboarding. It was created for demanding hardcore riders and skiers with its tough durable construction and MIPS layering feature. Twenty-one vents are included in this excellent ski helmet to provide a customized airflow to keep you comfortable and your goggles free from fog. It pairs well with many styles and brands of goggles to give you just the right fit for a great air-tight seal without any gaps. There is a clip on the back to secure the goggles and removable ear pads to keep you warm. They are not needed in milder weather or calmer climates, so they can be taken out according to your tastes. This incredible helmet features a 360-degree system of fitting that is snug but not tight. It will not move around on your head even as you move about quickly during sports and activities. Added weather and sun protection are provided for the user with the low sleek profile brim. As you know, most ski helmets do not usually have a large selection of color options available to choose from, but this one has nineteen choices of dual color combinations sure to match any ski outfit or personal style. Pick your favorite or one that will make you stand out from the crowd. For durability, protection, flexibility, and breathability, the Smith Vantage is one of the best ski helmets offered currently. Let’s take a look now at these magnificent features in further detail.
- Includes 21 vents to get the right airflow amount
- Has removable ear pads to control the internal warmth
- Creates a snug fit with goggles to omit space
- Includes MIPS to protect the brain and skull for impacts
- Available in nineteen dual-color combinations
- Will not move on the head as you move your body
- Pairs well with many goggle brands and styles
- Has a 360-degree system of fitting
- Some people had trouble getting the correct sizes
- Earpads can be a bit rough on the ears after a day of wearing
- Love, love this helmet and I don't know why it took me so long to get one. Thirty years skiing and without a helmet. This helmet fits my head perfectly. Keeps my head warm when it's cold outside and allows a breeze through the vents when it's warm.
- The pros about this helmet is that is made well, light and fits well. Chin strap is comfortable and the ears are covered. Adjustable. The cons are this helmet is pricey and the sizing runs small at least one size.
- I broke my helmet in a bad fall and this MIPS Snow Helmet is its replacement. I love this helmet. It has a snug fit and I like that it has vents. The ear coverage is awesome for windy days.
- I did extensive research and that's how I knew to buy this Smith helmet. The fit is comfortable, warm and snug. Love the color.
- My previous helmet was a medium, ordered a small in this helmet and it fits perfectly. Wore it recently and had to wonder why I took so long to purchase it. I love this helmet and highly recommend it.
- My head is big and it has been difficult to find a helmet that didn't cause a headache. But that's not the case with this helmet. It fits great and is comfortable even on for a long time.
- In the past, I would only use a hat and never a helmet. My excuse was that my ears would be cold in a helmet. But this helmet is warm and the vents are awesome to adjust how much air. The color options are awesome too.
- Thankfully this helmet was on as it protected a child that might have had a head injury from crashing into a tree had he not been wearing it. Kids wear it without complaints and it's stylish.
- The Smith Vantage Mips Snow Helmet breathes great and it's comfortable. I advise trying it on before making the purchase to get the right size. My dad and I purchased one each.
- This helmet could be considered pricey but you really are paying for safety and quality.
- I have been waiting for the price to become affordable and then I jumped. This helmet is comfortable, light and stylish. I love it.
- My wife loves her helmet, she says that the helmet isn't noticeable and therefore comfortable. Worth the money.
- Goes well with goggles and is warm and comfortable.
- This is a great helmet overall. It is lightweight, warm and fits well. The chin strap has an odd design and there is lots of wind noise.
- Smith Vantage Mips Snow Helmets wear great and fit well.
- This helmet is stylish, lightweight, has vents zones, adjustable and warm. You can even use headphones in the ear cups. An amazing helmet!
- Tons of features on this helmet. Fits great after making a small adjustment. The helmet is outstanding.
- Hand down this helmet is the best fitting. Warm when you need it to be and vents well too. The best gear to own.
- I recommend this helmet. It is comfortable and it fits well.
- The Smith Vantage Mips Snow Helmet is everything I expected.
- Sizing issues runs small
-Includes 21 vents to get the right airflow amount
-Snapfit removable ear pads for versatile warmth
-Creates a snug fit with most styles and brands of goggles
-Includes MIPS to protect the brain and skull during impacts
-Offered in nineteen awesome dual color combinations
-Ideal for demanding riders and skiers with the tough construction
-Pairs well with many goggle brands and styles
-Has a 360-degree system to create a snug comfortable fit
-Brim has a low sleek profile for weather and sun protection