La Sportiva Solution Climbing Shoe
The La Sportiva Solution Climbing Shoe for men has a downturn position that is maintained by the permanent P3 power platform. It is an aggressive shoe made for the experienced climber to improve his skills and level of climbing in challenging routes and bouldering. They allow you to climb better and harder because of their incredible features. This model is slip-lasted and lined in the arch and toe box to give a fantastic fit that stretches just enough. The Solution is wrapped in Vibram XS Grip sticky rubber with the down-turned shape, so they will grab, hook, smear, and edge on any surface feature you care to try. The Lock Harness System gives you an ideal fit as it joins with the upper and envelopes the foot. You will notice when looking at this footwear that the heel cup is very sticky and has a locking harness to secure the footing. Add to that the Fast Lacing System of Velcro for the secure closure that permits you to get a customized fit on your foot, and you have a durable climbing shoe. It has excellent build quality, performance, fit, and comfort for the enthusiastic climber. Whether you prefer gym climbing, technical face ascending, overhanging or steep sports routes, you will love this excellent climbing shoe from La Sportiva. We don’t have to tell you that they make some of the best gear for climbers because they are well-known in this sport for creating some of the most marvelous products. We will explore these characteristics and qualities in more depth in this complete review of this splendid climbing shoe
- Has terrific comfort, build quality, weight, performance, and fit
- Velcro strap for ease makes putting on and taking off easy
- Allows you to climb harder and better
- Is an aggressive shoe for challenging routes
- Will grab, hook, smear, and edge on any possible surface feature
- Ideal for the experienced climber with perfected moves
- Ideal terrain is gym climbing, technical face ascending, overhanging and sports routes
- Can be re-soled when the rubber wears out on the bottom
- Are slip-lasted and lined in the arch and toe box area
- Best use is for bouldering, steep routes, toeing, and rock climbing
- Rubber wears out quickly on particularly rough surfaces
- Does not stretch as much as some buyers had hoped they would
- These come highly recommended by experienced, avid climbers.
- Most buyers agree that these are excellent for bouldering and overhanging routes.
- Although they may not be comfortable for long, easy routes; these are great for technical sport climbs.
- Men's are available in small sizes.
- A few reviewers say these work well on their wide feet.
- The aggressive design is a classic that stands the test of time.
- These stand out in edging and heel hooks.
- The easy on design has a glove-like fit.
- The simple velcro strap adds a bit of security in the hold.
- These provide a good, tight heel hold.
- The rubber performs above and beyond some other brands. It's easier to get a stronger stick on technical routes.
- For experienced climbers, these are worth the cost.
- The rubber on the top of the toe box helps with toe hooking better than some other climbing shoes.
- One reviewer noted that these fit well on her flat feet.
- Most positive reviews come from people who use them for indoor climbs.
- The thickness of the heel adds protection.
- The significant downturn negatively affects toe hooking for some.
- It may be necessary to go down several sizes if you have narrow feet.
- The thickness of the heel may affect control.
- Not all buyers like the small changes from the previous versions.
- The rubber is softer than earlier models of Solutions.
- The design is not good for smearing.
- Some buyers note that the velcro strap is a bit too long.
- Finding the best size took a few tries for some buyers.
- If you are not used to the shape of Solutions, it may take some time to get toe placement just right.
- It may be necessary to slowly break these in to avoid blisters.
- Tie downs can wear out quicker than the rest of the shoe.
- These are not recommended for all types of climbing, but perform well in technical climbs or bouldering.
-Fast Lacing System is adjustable for a personalized fit
-Has heel hooking with a locking harness and marbled rands
-The heel cup is super sticky and has a locking harness for footing
-Is an aggressive shoe for challenging routes of bouldering
-Will grab, hook, smear, and edge on any possible surface
-Features a Lock Harness System that gives a perfect fit
-Wrapped in Vibram XS Grip sticky rubber material
-Upper is made of leather and midsole is LaspoFlex
-Are slip-lasted and lined in the arch and toe box area