Jabra Elite 65t Wireless Earbuds
The Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Sports Earbuds provides you with 100% wireless calls, music, and sports with excellent adjustable sound. With the technology of 4-Microphone and EarGels, you will have the experience of a lifetime with this remarkable device. Your calls will be crystal clear, and the fit will be snug with personalized comfort. The Elite Active comes with three sets of EarGels in different sizes, so the mechanism stays in place and feels comfortable. Whether you are indoors or outdoors, the outstanding performance is of the same high-quality. It uses the Jabra Sound+ app to personalize the device with the music profile, voice assistant, charge amount, noise filter, and much more. You have simple access with a single touch using Siri, Alexa, or Google Assistant. Included with the Elite Active are a charging case and Amazon Music Unlimited free for three months. There is an accelerometer to monitor your workout performance and fitness in addition to the call and music capabilities.
Using wireless stability that is third generation, Jabra decreased the music and call dropouts with this latest model. Also improved is battery life and charge time. The battery will last for five hours with just one charge and for fifteen hours with the charger case attached. You get 1.5 hours of battery for every fifteen minutes of charge, making the Elite Active one of the fastest charging devices on the market. We discuss the complete features and details of this superb earbud sports model in our full review below
- Comes with three pairs of EarGels in various sizes
- Custom fit will not fall out and feels great
- Works well indoors or outdoors
- Technology of 4-Microphone for crystal clear calls
- Uses an accelerometer to monitor workout performance
- Charging case and free Amazon Music Unlimited
- Connects with the Jabra Sound+ app
- Voice command using Siri, Alexa, or Google Assistant
- Five-hour battery or fifteen hours with the charge case
- 1.5 hours of battery for every fifteen minutes of charge
- Adjustments make the devices push in on the ears
- You cannot use the left one alone without the right one
When compared to the Jabra Elite Sport model, the Active has a longer battery life and less charge time. The key feature of the Sport is the heart-rate monitor that is built in that the Active does not have. The Sport does not have voice command and uses the Sport Life app for its equalizer, while the Active uses Jabra Sound+ app. The Active is more expensive and bigger than the Sport also.