Garmin Epix World Wide GPS Watch
The Garmin Epix World Wide GPS Watch is a multisport, water-resistant, and scratch-resistant device that provides you with quick and easy access to plenty of traceable sports and activities. Monitor your progress, routes, and navigation in such things as swimming, running, hiking, trekking, mountaineering, and indoor workouts. It has fingertip access for the 3-axis compass, the barometer, and the altimeter. This newer model has a very different look than other Garmin products with its larger face and simple buttons. It has a sunlight-visible, high-resolution touchscreen display with a rugged finish and a lens of mineral glass. One of the most exciting features of this Garmin device is the map feature. A large variety of map types can be loaded easily and quickly, such as CityNavigator NT, BlueChart g2 maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, and TOPO U.S. 24K. Buyers are very satisfied with this incredible aspect of the Epix along with the Connect !Q app. With it, you can upload data to LiveTrack, Connect, and social media to share with others. the Smart Notification4 quality permits users to keep up with texts, emails, and alerts from a smartphone. The battery life is long for the Epix, so you will not have to worry about charging in remote environments. As the technology of Garmin advances, they keep making the GPS watch models that will benefit their customers the most. We further explore the many characteristics and qualities of the Garmin Epix in this full review below.
- Large face that is ideal for big hands
- Has a fresh look from other Garmin and competitor models
- Easy access to trackable activities and sports
- Is water-resistant to fifty meters and scratch-resistant
- Is a multisport device with the Connect IQ app
- Includes a 3-axis compass, barometer, and altimeter
- Uploads data to LiveTrack, Connect, and social media
- Access maps with City Navigator NT, BirdsEye, and TOPO U.S.
- Obtain texts, emails, and alerts directly
- Has fingertip access and long battery life
- Can take a while to load the maps and connect to the various features
- Side buttons are easy to press or hit accidentally