As you may recall whilst at the OTS show last year, GWA HQ were given a sneaky peek preview of Sigg’s new colours for 2015. And it’s probably fair to say that we were rather wowed by the new colours on offer.
Well we can now announce that the sexy brushed steel versions of the ‘Red Dot’ award winning, Hot & Cold range are landing in stores now. (You can read our review of the classic white versions here)
The SIGG HOT & COLD range is functional, and features minimalist and contemporary styling. Made of high-quality 18/8 stainless steel (for structural integrity and anti-corrosive qualities), and optimised double-walled vacuum insulation using copper and zirconium, SIGG’s insulation technology keeps hot or cold beverages at perfect temperatures for hours.
- Designed by Brunner/Mettler Studio and engineered by SIGG and in Switzerland
- Composition: High-grade 18/8 stainless steel body
- Vacuum insulated thermo / copper & zirconium boosted
- Removable stainless steel tea filter with MUGS
- Detachable cup with FLASKS
- Rubber base pad for added grip
- Available colors & capacities: white, black, brushed steel, neon, red, aqua, and green (in 0.3L and 0.5L MUGS) / white, brushed steel (in 0.75L and 1.0L FLASKS)
- Free from harmful substances, including BPAs and phthalates.